Benefit r.s.v.p. Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner Review+SwatchesPosted in Benefit, Makeup, Makeup Review, Review
This product is by Benefit and I purchased it for $12.00.
R.S.V.P. is a warm champagne shimmer. It has a pink sheen to it and works very well as a base colour. It is not as shimmery as most other champagne shadows.
Here is a description from their website:
"Blendable, beautiful...this do-it-all shadow lines, shades, and contours your eyes with a lovely crease-proof, smudge-proof formula. Mix & match...layer on for the desired depth...go as sheer or as dramatic as you like with buildable color. These gorgeous creams can be worn alone or mixed for endless custom looks. You'll love the glass jar...remember to close it tight to keep your cream shadow creamy & dreamy!"
|Appears pink in the light!|
On the right:
I waited 1 minutes before applying a second layer.
- The first swatch is one layer and the second photo on the right is with a second coat
Tip: If you want a really pretty, neutral look, apply a thin coat of this all over the eye and in the inner corner.
- The formula is really creamy and easily blendable and it doesn't dry too quickly
- Very pretty as a base for shimmery shadows
- Works as a highlighter for the cheekbones
- Doesn't smudge easily
- Creases after about 5 hours
- The box has a stand, so it can be misleading to the buyer because it makes the product appear larger
Price: $12.00 CAD on sale at Sephora
Size: 4.50 g or 0.16 oz
Please comment and subscribe.